Healing Arts Organization looking for creative self-starterCommon Ground Healing Arts
Youth Fitness and Performance Training InternshipC4 Performance Training
Clinical Research InternshipMt. Sinai Adolescent Health Center
Administrative AssistantMy Abundant Life
Yoga Studio: Assistant Manager InternWOOM CENTER
Guest Experience Management / Human Resources InternWOOM CENTER
Social Media MarketerBerube LLC
Marketing Intern/Health & WellnessBookmark This
Posted: May 11 2015
Company Location: Raleigh, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExcelsior Health is a startup health and wellness company providing health coaching and personal training services. The majority of these services are offered online and via telephone. As an intern, the goal will be to help establish and increase company's online presence.
Our mission is to help prevent food related illnesses by promoting a healthy active lifestyle.
This is an unpaid internship with the potential to earn commissions based on sales.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, list building, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Contribute posts to Facebook business page.
- Promote articles/blog posts from our website.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Exercise Science, or related field.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, adaptable, and outgoing.
- Preferrably has the desire to become a Health Coach and/or Personal Trainer.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Human Nutrition, Fitness, Blogging