Marketing/Social Media Intern for Health + Wellness CompanyHolistically Slim LLC
Nutritionist Support at a Health & Wellness CenterCambiati Wellness Programs
Fitness InternGolden Door
Summer Sports Medicine / Nursing Internship (YMCA) > Riverview, FloridaTampa Metropolitan Area YMCA
Social Media & Community Management InternTexas Kidney Foundation
NC Yoga Bar InternshipNC Yoga Bar
Public Relations InternTeam Buie
Human Resources InternTeam Buie
Media Producer (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: March 09 2016
Company Location: San Mateo, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTruFit is looking for a Media Producer to join our growing team.
A little about us: TRUFIT® THE WORLD MORE ACTIVE
At TruFit we believe that life is best lived in health, and that fitness is more than just being in shape. Being truly fit means wellness and body-mind balance — when an individual is empowered to live an activated, adventurous, thriving life.
On a mission to make the world more active, the passionate trio are committed to offering high-quality, user-friendly, state-of-the-art body weight training products and education. With this in mind, TruFit’s products are designed to facilitate transformation in anyone, from pro-level athletes to novice individuals.
Motivated, Adaptive, Creative individuals this is the opportunity of a lifetime! Grab your spot on the team.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with any video and graphic tool: Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment