Internship - Pan American Health Organization/World Health OrganizationPan American Health Organization
Refugee Health and wellness Program InternWorld Relief Chicago
Laser Hair Removal TechFlawless Icon
Medical Goods Inventory Volunteer for International Surgical ProgramEsperanca, Inc.
WTA Sport Sciences & Medicine InternWomen's Tennis Association
IPSH-0119 Public Health Workforce Development InternMetropolitan Washington Council of Governments
Project InternBaylor International Pediatric AIDS Initiative
Fundraising/ Grant Writing/Event PlanningYEP! Fitness
Office InternBookmark This
RAW DETOX CLEANSE
7307 Baltimore Ave Suite 213
College Park, MD
Posted: October 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGuided by the philosophy to “Live Healthy with Nature,” Raw Detox Cleanse offers an easy and delicious way to take care of your body. We make our nutritious juices and smoothies by blending 100% raw vegetables and fruits in small batches to keep the natural nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants of each ingredient intact.
We are looking for enthusiastic people to help build our company into the healthiest juice brand available. A Representative who will generate excitement, brand awareness, and increase product sales through promotions, local markets, events, and social media.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Office Administration work
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, or Nutrition, or Hospitality Service
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Basic Computer Skills, Social Media Marketing
- Building Customer Relations, Committed to Customer Satisfaction, Building Customer Loyalty