Internship - Pan American Health Organization/World Health OrganizationPan American Health Organization
Refugee Health and wellness Program InternWorld Relief Chicago
Laser Hair Removal TechFlawless Icon
Medical Goods Inventory Volunteer for International Surgical ProgramEsperanca, Inc.
WTA Sport Sciences & Medicine InternWomen's Tennis Association
IPSH-0119 Public Health Workforce Development InternMetropolitan Washington Council of Governments
Project InternBaylor International Pediatric AIDS Initiative
Fundraising/ Grant Writing/Event PlanningYEP! Fitness
Certified Personal TrainerBookmark This
+1 Pte. Ltd.
Posted: March 29 2016
Company Location: Singer, LA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are searching for talented and focused individuals wishing to join our growing team of Certified Personal Trainer in Singapore - Southeast Asia and able to relocate to Singapore.
We are located in Singapore - Southeast Asia.
• Develop safe and effective exercise training programmes to assist clients in achieving fitness goals
• Monitor and instruct clients during training sessions on the safe and effective use of cardiovascular and resistance training equipment
• Conduct Fitness Assessment with enthusiasm and make appropriate recommendation for personal training programmes
• Work cohesively with colleagues to achieve monthly sales and service targets
• Attend all scheduled meetings, evaluation sessions and training workshops
• Assist in all revenue-generating activities to include but not limited to complimentary workouts, road shows, seminars, workshops etc
• Take on other responsibilities as and when required
• Energetic, enthusiastic with outgoing personality
• Good physique and reasonable level of physical fitness
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Effective team player and service-oriented
• Independent with a high degree of self-motivation
• Preferably attained or willing to take up Personal Training certification from NASM
• Previous personal training experience recommended but not required
• Degree in Sports and Exercise Science or other fitness-related fields would be an advantage
SkillsRequired - CPR/AED Certified
Preferred - Certified Personal Trainer