Nutritionist Support at a Health & Wellness CenterCambiati Wellness Programs
HIV/AIDS Implementation Science Data Research InternGlobal Health Fellows Program II
Fitness InternGolden Door
Summer Sports Medicine / Nursing Internship (YMCA) > Riverview, FloridaTampa Metropolitan Area YMCA
Social Media & Community Management InternTexas Kidney Foundation
NC Yoga Bar InternshipNC Yoga Bar
Public Relations InternTeam Buie
Human Resources InternTeam Buie
Public Relations InternBookmark This
McGuire Group, LLC
Posted: January 10 2016
Company Location: Bowie, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI'm an award-winning television talk show host/producer. I'm looking for a PR intern to assist me with booking global speaking opportunities. Based on individual performance, bonus opportunities will be considered.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.