Spring 2017 Cardiac Screening Center InternFranciscan St. Francis Health
Life Skills & Healthy Living Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Health & Lifestyle Editorial InternshipThe Co | Report
Marketing InternFit By Michelle
Graphic Design InternFit By Michelle
Publicist/PR InternshipTajan Renderos Coaching, LLC
SALES ASSOCIATEBookmark This
7162 Reading Road
Posted: April 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYEP! Fitness is looking for a qualified intern to join our team. Our health club provides quality and affordable fitness to the urban community, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of sales, customer service, and program development.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of signage, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in facility tours and sales opportunities
• Assist with customer follow-up procedures
• Assist with setting and confirming appointments
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform clerical duties
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Open and sort mail
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Organizing Group Exercise Classes