Website designHeal 4 Real
Internship - Pan American Health Organization/World Health OrganizationPan American Health Organization
Refugee Health and wellness Program InternWorld Relief Chicago
Laser Hair Removal TechFlawless Icon
Medical Goods Inventory Volunteer for International Surgical ProgramEsperanca, Inc.
WTA Sport Sciences & Medicine InternWomen's Tennis Association
IPSH-0119 Public Health Workforce Development InternMetropolitan Washington Council of Governments
Project InternBaylor International Pediatric AIDS Initiative
Save Our Sexy Inc. Marketing and Social MediaBookmark This
Save Our Sexy Inc.
Posted: November 12 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSOS is currently looking for volunteers/interns to assist in a number of roles including organizer, research, writer, community liason and marketing. This is a great hands-on learning experience for students or volunteers interested in working with health promotion, screening and management in NYC’s underserved communities.
Responsibilities• Assist with business development per blueprint and marketing strategy
• Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print
ads, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of
• Assist with managing social media and website
•Assist with locating media marketing opportunities
• Assist with locating partnership opportunities
Requirements• Possess an interest in making a difference in the community with respect to health outcomes
• Proficient in Microsoft office
• Background or currently studying Marketing
• Ability to prioritize and demonstrate good time and project management skills
•Proficient in different social media markets
• Are reliable and dependable
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Possess outgoing, energetic and engaging personality