Event and Partnership OutreachBaby Boot Camp Southwest Portland
Office Assistant/ Personal AssistantLuib Health Specialty Services, LLC
Website designHeal 4 Real
Internship - Pan American Health Organization/World Health OrganizationPan American Health Organization
Refugee Health and wellness Program InternWorld Relief Chicago
Laser Hair Removal TechFlawless Icon
Medical Goods Inventory Volunteer for International Surgical ProgramEsperanca, Inc.
WTA Sport Sciences & Medicine InternWomen's Tennis Association
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: August 08 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for SMM specialist who will offer marketing strategy of business development and sales growth within social networks. We are selling Oxygen Shake Makers and Juices. Oxygen shake is a juice infused with pure oxygen. It's a brand new product on the American market. It's light, low calories and very tasty. Target sell market is covering sports facilities including gyms and fitness clubs. We are looking for someone motivated to promote sales. Very friendly atmosphere and plenty of room to be creative!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment