Event and Partnership OutreachBaby Boot Camp Southwest Portland
Office Assistant/ Personal AssistantLuib Health Specialty Services, LLC
Website designHeal 4 Real
Internship - Pan American Health Organization/World Health OrganizationPan American Health Organization
Refugee Health and wellness Program InternWorld Relief Chicago
Laser Hair Removal TechFlawless Icon
Medical Goods Inventory Volunteer for International Surgical ProgramEsperanca, Inc.
WTA Sport Sciences & Medicine InternWomen's Tennis Association
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
5643 nw 74th ave
Posted: September 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description7E provides non-invasive medical devices and protocols for weight loss, body shaping, improving cellular health and reducing stress, so that you can Look, feel and perform better. 7E has designed and developed number of CLASS 1 and CLASS 2 medical devices for Salons, Spa, Medical Spa and consumers.
7E is looking for energetic marketing intern to build loyal and happy community of 7E customers. You will be responsible for following duties.
1. Social Media Management
2. Regular News letter / offers / Promotions
3. Webinar Management
4. Lead Management
5. Customer Order / Complaints management
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media Communications, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Advertising, Customer Care
Preferred - Computer Graphics Design, Website Administration