Health Care InternUniversalGiving
Medical Secretary/AssistantWright Singleton, M.D. PLLC
Business Development / Sales Intern / MarketingKSW LLC
Intern needed for fun, growing companyFrontier
Personal Trainer - INTERNSHIPPower Athletics
Copywriter InternGet Loved Up
Social Media InternGet Loved Up
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: May 25 2016
Company Location: Santa Monica, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCrohnsColitisLifestyle, LLC is excited to announce that we are currently accepting applications for a social media marketing rockstar. The position will be remote, but we are looking for someone in the Southern California area that can meet with our founder occasionally.
Here at CC Lifestyle we are currently in serious growth mode and looking to bring on someone that can help us expand our social media presence and contribute to our overall company's growth. Being in the health and wellness niche, this internship would be an incredible opportunity for a student studying nutrition or holistic health.
Our Founder Dane Johnson created CC Lifestyle to help the masses struggling with Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD). As someone that once struggled with Crohn's Disease, he founded CC Lifestyle to be a place of inspiration, solutions, and connections for those who are in need.
Our website is currently getting the final touches it needs before going live. To see what the excitement is all about, be sure to check us out.
To apply, please send us a resume OR a brief introduction of who you are and why you are interested in working with CrohnsColitisLifestyle. Just an FYI, we really value hearing your story and why you'd be the perfect fit for this position.
Responsibilities- Create and develop our social media following on multiple platforms
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Passion for Helping Others, Passion for Success
Preferred - Nutrition, Holistic Health, Alternative Medicine, Holistic Life Coaching, Nutrition Consulting