Health Care InternANGLO PACIFIC
Office InternAdore Skin and Body Sculpting
Sales AssociateAdore Skin and Body Sculpting
Community Outreach InternNYS Cancer Services Program
Grant Writer NeededWomen and Family Ascending Association
Intern - Medical Billing/CodingGreenway Health
Genomics/genetics internship @ a stealth startup with launch experienceBasegenes
Fundraising HELPER and SUPERVISORWomen and Family Ascending Association
Yoga Studio InternshipBookmark This
Health Yoga Life
12 Temple Street
Posted: February 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking responsible, organized, detail-oriented, customer service oriented intern at a yoga studio in Beacon Hill. Must be a people person and always on time! Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office and general computer software. Interest in yoga is preferred, but not necessary. Great start-up environment! Learn a ton of entrepreneurial skills and running a small business.
RECEIVE FREE UNLIMITED YOGA!
This is internship is unpaid but trade for unlimited yoga classes, discounts in a boutique and programs.
If interested, please forward cover letter, resume and availability.
ResponsibilitiesMain Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• answer telephone, provide information to callers, take and relay messages
• data entry
• greet and direct persons entering studio
• processing memberships and registrations
• ensure knowledge of teacher's and work-study movements in and out of studio
• monitor students access and maintain security awareness
• provide general administrative and clerical support
• control inventory relevant to front desk area and needs of the studio
• tidy and maintain the cleanliness of the studio
• coordinate laundry drop off and pick ups
• run local errands in the area
• verbal and written communication skills
• customer service orientation and professional enthusiasm a must
• organizing and planning
• attention to detail
• stress tolerance
Education and Experience
• high school diploma required
• knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• knowledge of computers and relevant software application
• knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Skills in marketing, graphic design, social media, and email campaigns