Healing Arts Organization looking for creative self-starterCommon Ground Healing Arts
Youth Fitness and Performance Training InternshipC4 Performance Training
Clinical Research InternshipMt. Sinai Adolescent Health Center
Administrative AssistantMy Abundant Life
Massage TherapyRaleigh institute of martial arts
Yoga Studio: Assistant Manager InternWOOM CENTER
Guest Experience Management / Human Resources InternWOOM CENTER
Yoga Studio InternshipBookmark This
Health Yoga Life
12 Temple Street
Posted: February 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking responsible, organized, detail-oriented, customer service oriented intern at a yoga studio in Beacon Hill. Must be a people person and always on time! Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office and general computer software. Interest in yoga is preferred, but not necessary. Great start-up environment! Learn a ton of entrepreneurial skills and running a small business.
RECEIVE FREE UNLIMITED YOGA!
This is internship is unpaid but trade for unlimited yoga classes, discounts in a boutique and programs.
If interested, please forward cover letter, resume and availability.
ResponsibilitiesMain Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• answer telephone, provide information to callers, take and relay messages
• data entry
• greet and direct persons entering studio
• processing memberships and registrations
• ensure knowledge of teacher's and work-study movements in and out of studio
• monitor students access and maintain security awareness
• provide general administrative and clerical support
• control inventory relevant to front desk area and needs of the studio
• tidy and maintain the cleanliness of the studio
• coordinate laundry drop off and pick ups
• run local errands in the area
• verbal and written communication skills
• customer service orientation and professional enthusiasm a must
• organizing and planning
• attention to detail
• stress tolerance
Education and Experience
• high school diploma required
• knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• knowledge of computers and relevant software application
• knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Skills in marketing, graphic design, social media, and email campaigns