Health and Wellness/Logistics InternInternational Rescue Committee
Health/Fitness Management SpecialistAnytime Fitness
Health and Wellness AssistantLaura Hames Franklin
Spring 2017 Cardiac Screening Center InternFranciscan St. Francis Health
Life Skills & Healthy Living Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Health & Lifestyle Editorial InternshipThe Co | Report
Yoga Studio InternshipBookmark This
Naam Yoga New York
141 W 72nd Street
New York, NY
Posted: October 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNAAM YOGA® NEW YORK seeks committed interns interested in hands-on learning about studio management and operations in our community-oriented yoga and healing center.
As our intern, you will sustain the positive, welcoming environment of our studio and work closely with the Director of the studio.
This is a perfect position for a candidate that wants to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization. The ideal candidate will have late evening (closing), and/or weekend availability.
As a NAAM YOGA NEW YORK INTERN, you will receive:
• A monthly unlimited membership to Naam Yoga New York
• A free healing treatment of your choice for every 100 hours of service
• Onsite training and skill development in areas of customer service, inventory, and studio operations
To apply, please email your resume to jill@naamyoganewyork and complete our online Intern Application at: http://goo.gl/forms/KbYXLi3wWS.
Located in the upper west side of Manhattan, NAAM YOGA® NEW YORK is a yoga, meditation and healing center. Our spacious 1000 square foot venue offers a cathartic sun-drenched studio, private healing room, a Naam Boutique, and a heart and health-inspired array of yoga classes and therapeutic programs.
By making the art and science of Naam Yoga available in its myriad of forms, our goal is to help people of all physical capacities achieve permanent self-healing, with a unique emphasis on community and raising global consciousness. Universally inspired, the center also offers a wide range of Yoga disciplines, Harmonyum Healing, Massage, Nutritional Consulting, Teacher Training Programs, Lectures, Universal Kabbalah Workshops, After School Programs and much, much more. Naam Yoga New York is as much about helping the community as it is about self-healing. It is our belief that true healing takes into account the physical, emotional, and mental nature of mankind, and at Naam Yoga New York we strive to provide the quickest and most effective modalities of healing currently available.
NAAM YOGA® NEW YORK
141 W 72nd St, Suite 1, New York, NY 10023
ResponsibilitiesIntern responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide joyful, quality customer service to members, prospective members, staff, and guests;
• Professionally check-in clients for classes and treatments;
• Answer phones;
• Update members' accounts;
• Maintain studio cleanliness;
• Special projects as assigned by the Studio Manager, based on skills and interests; sample projects range from sales, inventory, database management and community programs to social media support
Requirements- Flexible schedule (ability to work evening and weekends)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Technology proficient