Behavior Therapist I - San JoseCenter for Autism and Related Disorders
Community LiasionAmerican Choice Home Health
Public Health Clerical IntershipLicking County Health Department
Marketing and Community Relations Intern (Monthly Stipend)Tender Touch Caregivers LLC
Health Care InternshipAM Med Solutions, Inc.
Account Specialist – Health InnovatorsBookmark This
DescriptionResponsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Develops and implements agreed upon Sales Plan which will meet the business goals of expanding customer base in the target market. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with non-profit organization vision and values.
Responsibilities• Responsible for the sales of healthcare software tailored exclusively to the healthcare industry.
• Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas listed above that allows Sales Associate to give effective presentation.
• Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
• Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale.
• Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various
solutions the company offers to their business issues.
• Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to
face cold calling on business owners, email, and networking.
• Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
• Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Health Innovator’s CRM to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that
they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
• Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
• Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation,
focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
• Great references for a job well done
• Introductions to healthcare professionals for networking
• Training in job search and interviewing techniques
• Your offer will be reevaluated after 3 month with the opportunity to be hired with pay