Patient Advocacy InternSpinal Research Foundation
PAID 10- WEEK Summer Intern - RN Student - CoordinatorAmerihealth Caritas
PAID 10- WEEK Summer Intern - Network CoordinatorAmerihealth Caritas
Marketing InternDr. Jonathan Sirota
Healthcare Administration InternshipRehabilitation Institute of Chicago
Benefits CoordinatorBookmark This
AFLAC * MID ATLANTIC BENEFITS
573 BELLEVUE RD
Description* AFLAC is a Fortune 200 company.
• "Top 10 Best Places to Work" in DE (DE Today Mag, Nov. '09)
• "Best Place to Launch a Career" (Business Week Magazine, Sep. '09)
• "100 Best Companies to Work For" (Fortune Magazine, Feb. '10)
• 2nd Largest Wealth Creator (2010 Chief Executive Magazine)
This unique Internship/Training Program offers an intense training program that prepares college students for a professional career. Interns receive licenses and certifications that can allow them to standout when they enter the workforce. AFLAC’s comprehensive training, combined with hands on field experience improves resumes and dramatically increases confidence.
The program is broken down into three distinct segments.
I. Classroom Training & Certification
• Tax Code Certification [Section 125]
• Sales & Marketing Training
• Enrollment Certification
• Professional Licensing
• Professional Development Seminars
• Strategic Marketing Training
II. Field Training and Observation
• Witness meetings with area professionals (CEO’s, CFO’s, Controllers, CPA’s, etc.)
• Observe Strategic Marketing and Development Interaction
• Participate in Enrollments
* Possibly Earn…Commissions • Stock Bonuses
III. Marketing and Market Development
• “Unconventional Marketing”
• Referral Development
• Internet Marketing
• Interpersonal Contact
• Learn Communication Techniques Invaluable for Persuasion over the phone
• Master “Top-Down” Sales
RequirementsWe are looking for college students at all levels of education. The ideal candidates will have the characteristic of being “coachable”. Coachable simply means that you are willing to learn from those more experienced than you. We are looking for students who are eager to transform themselves into young professionals.
This position starts out "Un-Paid" -
However, can work very quickly become "Paid."
You can also earn 3 College "Elective" Credits.