Healthcare InternCare on Call Los Angeles
Care Services InternALS Association Michigan Chapter
ARC Special Project InternCynosure Health
Copywriter InternLupus Foundation of America, Inc. - National Office
Affiliate Member Services Intern - SummerLupus Foundation of America, Inc. - National Office
Health Care InternshipBookmark This
1180 Stelton Rd
DescriptionGentle Care Home Services, Inc. is a privately owned and operated company. Since 2001, Gentle Care has provided clients throughout New Jersey with quality home health care. In addition, we provide behavioral health services in partnership with PerformCare NJ through the New Jersey Division of Child Behavioral Services' Children's System of Care, for children and youths facing unique challenges in their daily lives.
Our agency came into existence when we realized that home care was missing something special. We know, understand, and care about your loved ones as much as we do about our own. Our home health aides and therapists will treat you and your family members with the utmost respect and provide exceptional care.
Gentle Care employs experienced healthcare professionals dedicated to home care. Through continuing educational requirements, employees stay informed about the latest developments in quality healthcare in order to ensure that our patients receive the best possible care. We are licensed by the State of New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs and fully accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP). Our CHAP accreditation - which includes Private Duty - assures that the quality of care provided by Gentle Care is nationally recognized for its excellence.
Responsibilities- Provide customer service in the office, helping clients, family members, visitors
- Understand relationships among healthcare personnel, preferably in clinic setting
- Offer research skills on multiple healthcare issues, resulting in presentation or publication
- Contact existing and discharged clients and survey them
- Help us in everyday office tasks like compliance and filing.
Requirements- Require a student mentality, eager to learn
- Prefer someone interested in a healthcare services
- Someone who performs well in environment that values compassion, helpfulness, patience, and resourcefulness