Business Development / Sales InternAM Med Solutions, Inc.
Office assistant/ Community Service Representative assistantHome Instead Senior Care
CaregiverC.A.R.E.S. Heart Transformation Program
Long Term Care (Healthcare) Internshipwww.convergencepolicy.org
Non Profit Fundraising InternGet Covered America
Healthcare Pilot Management InternBookmark This
2500 Broadway Building F, Suite F-125
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionFrame Health is looking for interns with healthcare knowledge and a passion for innovation. Our healthcare IT platform is transforming the process of care for chronic conditions. We are currently in Pilot with one of healthcare’s largest and most respected organizations.
Responsibilities- Serve as a liaison between Frame Health and Clinicians using our platform. Help coordinate and assist in ongoing training with clinicians in the Pilot and with new clinicians being added.
- Assist in the writing of supporting materials
- Participate in our new, soon to launch social initiative on Twitter
- Work with the CEO on proposals for other large healthcare stakeholders
- Coordinate presentations with investors
- Review de-identified patient data to help us better the impact of our platform
Requirements- Strong preference for candidates who are pursuing a career in healthcare or the life sciences.
- Experience gained in the classroom or the workplace will be accepted.
- You must be well-organized, have very good writing and communication skills and have a genuine interest in patients and their outcome.
- Solid mastery of Word and PowerPoint is required. Experience with Excel preferred.
- Higher level candidates also welcomed. We have a range of other opportunities available that will challenge the most advanced student.