Healthcare Marketer/Sales InternRight at Home
Exercise Physiologist InternVexor Medically Advanced
Professional Development Intern- Business/HealthcareMolina Healthcare Inc.
Intern - Intermediate Level (Internal Audit)Molina Healthcare Inc.
Intern-Professional Dev Level (Medical Affairs)Molina Healthcare Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
PEAK HealthCare Services LLC
3008-204 Anderson Dr.
DescriptionWe've been a thriving agency since 2010 and we are looking for creative, talented, bright, and energetic people with news ideas or a fresh take on old ones.
We provide Home Care, Nursing, Speech, Physical & Occupational services and looking to expand.
Our home office is in Raleigh, NC and we service up to a 90 mile radius outside the Raleigh, NC area.
We are currently in 19+ counties in NC.
We would supervise the interns during the academic year as well as the summer months.
We are willing to assist interns in honing their skills to become more proficient and experienced.
We want to offer interns a chance to experience real life situations and develop there marketing and customer service creativity.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email & brochure campaigns, online promotions, as well as field promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Participate in staff meetings, analyze trending reports,
- Keep the business up to date in social media.
- Handling some office duties
- Assist with job fairs, field work, employment events, and special events to promote the company and increase clientele.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Earning the interest of potential clientele and providers.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relation & Business Development
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Self starter, ambitious, and dedicated
- Proficient computer and social media skills