Director of Operations-Naturopathic Medical OfficeNatural Medicine Works
Business Development & Sales Intern1DocWay
Insurance Related HealthcareState Farm Kristin Francy
Internship opportunity for an extroverted, highly motivated and organized individual!Vitality Chiropractic & Wellness
Medical Assistance PrescreenerHRSI
Marketing RepresentativeBookmark This
Home Health Solutions Group
DescriptionThe goal of an internship in sales/marketing is to apply knowledge acquired in the classroom to real-world situations, as well as gain the skills and experience that is necessary to prepare the student for a successful career in publicity.
POSITION PURPOSE: At Home Health Solutions Group, Inc. we encourage creativity and innovation in order to expand and develop current national initiatives and programs. The idea of this internship is not to get “pigeonholed” into one set project or task, but to be able to encourage the intern to utilize his or her strengths, as every individual has a different area of passion, knowledge, and expertise. The goal for our team is to provide a comprehensive, valued, and positive internship experience with an open line of communication on how our team can continue to take Home Health Solutions Group, Inc. to new heights. We are seeking individuals with tremendous passion and drive, individuals who demonstrate confidence in communication, and encompass the ability to take initiative and showcase project leadership on a daily basis. We are dedicated to finding interns who are humble and willing to work for the betterment of the VAIN reader experience.
Home Health Solutions Group, Inc. interns at are given the necessary opportunity to develop marketing campaigns; research, persuading clients to buy advertising space or time, finding out who controls the advertising budget in target organizations and contacting them, explaining the benefits of your medium, using statistics on readership or viewing figures, offering a price and negotiating around it, closing the deal and recording the details.
This position reports directly to the owner of the company.
ResponsibilitiesInternship Overview: Internships are professional experiences that students participate in to gain professional skills and experiences. Internships are structured as learning experiences that combine in-class theory with real-world applications. The Intern assists Home Health Solutions Group. Inc. for public relations and marketing, helping to expand clients’ profits and increase visibility. The public marketing intern will work directly below the public relations and sales/marketing manager. It is Home Health Solutions Group's goal to instill the basic teachings of marketing and public relations. We hope it is a beneficial relationship for both parties.
• Build and maintain potential advertiser lists by region/category and specialty
• Monitor and organize advertisement placements
• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Open and sort mail
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
• Data collection and preparation for future campaigns such as helping with media guides for Home Health Solutions Group, Inc. or putting together media credential applications and quick facts.
• Write advertising copy for use by publication, broadcast or internet media to promote the sale of goods and services.
• Consult with sales, media and marketing representatives to obtain information on product or service and discuss style and length of advertising copy.
• Write concise articles, bulletins, sales letters, speeches, and other related informative, marketing and promotional material.
• Position text and art elements from a variety of databases in a visually appealing way to design print or web pages, using knowledge of type styles and size and layout patterns.
• Import text and art elements such as electronic clip-art or electronic files from photographs that have been scanned or produced with a digital camera, using computer software.
• Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
• Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability of documents and/or products.
• Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
• Plan the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements
RequirementsAbility to be highly organized and have good planning skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to work with diverse populations and those with special needs or limitations.
TIME COMMITMENT: The Intern will work a variety of different hours depending on the time of the year and if a hiring period is scheduled. The Intern can expect to work 10-20 hours in a typical week.
COMPENSATION: Non-Paid / College Credit