Business Development & Sales Intern1DocWay
Insurance Related HealthcareState Farm Kristin Francy
Internship opportunity for an extroverted, highly motivated and organized individual!Vitality Chiropractic & Wellness
Medical Assistance PrescreenerHRSI
Healthcare business development internInnotria
Office Intern for Senior Care CompanyBookmark This
Always Best Care
37 McMurray Road, Building 1 Suite LL2
DescriptionAre you looking for an internship in the healthcare field? Are you studying to become a nurse, administrator, CNA or Human Resources representative? We are the place for you!
With a constantly expanding company, we are in need of an organized intern interested in learning the "behind-the-scenes" of the home healthcare field and hands-on experience working with our in-home care clients. Responsibilities are listed below. If you are interested in gaining experience with a growing company with flexible scheduling in a position where you can learn the ins and outs of home healthcare, now is the time to send in your resume!
Your main focus will be to gain experience in looking for the right candidates to join our team of caregivers who are the keystone of our business. This is because we strive for quality Caregivers to provide a much needed service to seniors and their families struggling to keep their independence on a daily basis. To those we serve, our Caregivers represent who we are and what we stand for. We provide non-medical companion care (which includes, but is not limited to light housekeeping, companionship, transportation, meal preparation, etc.) to more integral personal care (which includes, but is not limited to incontinence care, transferring, dressing and bathing, etc.). Our Caregivers provide a wide range of services that you will also be able to provide on an as needed basis for hands-on experience.
- Perform well in environment that values efficiency, dependability, and organization
- recruit new hires from multiple areas and post ads to sites and locations
- review potential applicants and resumes
- conduct initial phone interviews and schedule interviews
- assist with interviews and orientations
- respond to office emails and phone calls in a professional and timely manner
- keep updated logs of all applicants
- proficiency in microsoft office
Hours and Compensation:
- Monday - Thursday (3-4 hrs.)
Requirements- Reliable transportation
- Valid drivers license/ Photo ID
- 2 step TB test results