Insurance Related HealthcareState Farm Kristin Francy
Internship opportunity for an extroverted, highly motivated and organized individual!Vitality Chiropractic & Wellness
Medical Assistance PrescreenerHRSI
Healthcare business development internInnotria
Healthcare specialized Consulting InternshipshipW Medical Strategy Group, LLC
Community Outreach InternshipBookmark This
Lupus Foundation of America Connecticut Chapter
270 Farmington Avenue Suite 362
DescriptionThe Lupus Foundation of America, Connecticut Chapter is currently looking for Community Outreach Interns for the Summer, Fall, and Spring semesters. The Lupus Foundation is looking for hands-on individuals working to increase awareness and public understanding of lupus. To learn more about the Lupus Foundation of America, CT Chapter, visit www.lupusct.org.
Responsibilities- Assist with outreach efforts through communication with local health professionals.
- Provide program support for education seminars and one symposium.
- Plan and participate in advocacy events including our “Lupus Education” Seminar.
- Support advocacy efforts as needed.
- Attend all events during the semester.
Requirements- Undergraduate student or recent graduate.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional attitude.
- Currently majoring in Public Health, Communication, Marketing, Business, or related field.