Health Care InternANGOSS
Full Stack DeveloperThe Alive Inside Foundation
Healthcare Program AssistantPCG Staffing Solutions Organization LLC
Chiropractic OfficeSouth Jersey Chiropractic
Promotion/Marketing CoordinatorFeldman Chiropractic
Clinical Office and Administrative AssistantNorthwell Health
City AdministratorCity Administrator
Rehab Therapist InternshipHealthSource of Hopkins
Accounts Receivable & Billing InternBookmark This
Nebraska Medical Mart
1451 N Bell St
Posted: June 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position is located in Fremont, NE. Nebraska Medical Mart is an accredited Durable Medical Supply company that performs customer service functions associated with the sale and rental of home care products. The Accounts Receivable & Billing Intern would be responsible for assisting with accounts receivable and billing duties. This would be a paid internship.
1. Under general supervision, follows up on A/R that is 90 days old and coordinates collection of the same.
2. Assisting with denials and non-payments to correct and resume correct billing or identify how to correct billing and forwards to the appropriate personnel for payment. Works with weekly and monthly reports to keep all billing current and accurate.
3. Works with weekly and monthly reports and keeps payors current.
4. Consults with lead biller regarding any billing problems.
5. Responsible for the application of payment or credit to the appropriate patients account. This position is responsible for coordination of remittance advises as well.
6. Takes payments and/or credits or denials that pertain to a patients account and applies them accordingly.
7. This position takes all remittances received and distributes them to the appropriate billing representative to be followed through for billing.
8. Identifies payment problems and assigns them to be reviewed or corrected and can also review or correct the problem on their own.
9. Other tasks as assigned.
1. High school diploma.
2. Currently in School for Billing and Coding
3. Analytical skills required.
4. Good communication skills. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.