Medical Office InternshipPsych Pointe of FL
Inside Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Pharmaceutical Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Customer Service RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
ECommerce InternMedical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC
Admissions Internship at Lifeline ConnectionsBookmark This
1601 East Fourth Plain Blvd
Posted: September 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLifeline Connections is a private non-profit corporation that has been serving the Southwest Washington/Portland, Oregon communities since 1962.
Lifeline Connections is recognized as a leading behavioral health treatment provider in Southwest Washington, offering detoxification and rehabilitation for those suffering from the disease of alcoholism and drug addiction. Lifeline patients receive an unprecedented level of care by highly skilled professionals who know how to help people find long-term recovery. Lifeline's goal is to meet a chronic and desperate need for addiction treatment services. Lifeline has a vision of creating the best addiction treatment and rehabilitation possible in a way that is affordable to the greatest number of people. Over the past fifty years the executive management team and board of directors of Lifeline have remained committed to our passion and vision.
We are in need of dedicated individuals to assist our admissions department by fielding calls from patients and connecting them with the services they need. Individuals will gain experience with customer service, patient care, behavioral health treatment, and both commercial insurance and publicly funded managed care.
Responsibilities• Ensures a safe environment that promotes recovery for clients
• Fields phone calls from patients answering questions about Lifeline Connections’ services
• Transfers patient phone calls as needed to help patients obtain needed services
• Data entry of authorizations, clinical notes, and billing information in clinical files
• Assists clients as needed with necessary documentation needed for treatment
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements• Experience in customer service
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize time sensitive assignments, while paying attention to detail
• Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
• Great attendance
• Ability to work well with others
• Flexible and adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Willing to commit to 10hrs/week for a minimum of 3 months