Business Development & Marketing InternBookmark This
ANEMIX Healthcare LLC
near lakeside st
Posted: August 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Business Development & Marketing Internship at ANEMIX Healthcare LLC offers a unique opportunity to work with a local consultancy firm that helps small to mid-sized medical or physician groups improve their practice productivity and efficiency through clinical workflow assessment and redesign. Learn more: http://www.anemixhc.com
The ideal candidate would be responsible for reaching out and building new relationships with physicians or medical groups, doing brief visits to medical practices or health centers and providing information about the organization. Most of the time, you would simply leave some material and/or business cards with the Office Manager or main nurse.
If you are majoring in Marketing and you are a creative person, I can also use some assistance posting marketing materials or news in the website, and potentially attending professional networking events with me, etc.
I do require professional image when doing visits.
There will be bi-weekly meetings in person or via phone. A spreadsheet to keep track of places visited/contacted will be provided.
Sales are not expected, it is simply building relationships and creating a personal connection with clients/prospects, BUT if you are sales driven, 10% commission is offered!!!
If this is a school internship, I'd be happy to fill out the appropriate paperwork your school may required.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports (informal) on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Great face-to-face communication and writing skills
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently
- Healthcare related experience or basic medical terminology preferred but not required
- Must have general knowledge of the ANEMIX website and its services
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education