Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Elite Health Group
17752 Sky Park Circle
Posted: October 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 2015, The Elite Health Group family of companies offers an unprecedented array of health care services in Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino and San Diego Counties. Elite connects those needing care with the right in-home companion or caregiver to suit individual needs. Elite prides themselves on hiring only highly trained, experienced, compassionate and dependable staff to guarantee an unprecedented level of service that no other private duty agency in Southern California can provide.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education