Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Advanced Home Medical Inc
312 PASEO TESORO
Posted: March 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdvanced Home Medical, Inc. is a durable medical equipment and supplies company licensed by the California Department of Health Services. We are located in Walnut, CA and provide service in California, Washington State and Illinois. Interns will have an opportunity to learn many job skills required by many healthcare organizations. Healthcare is one of the fastest growing sectors of the economy and there are many non-clinical jobs available.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education