Internship with a pharmaceutical companyThe Standard Distributors
Health Care InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Medical Office InternshipPsych Pointe of FL
Inside Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Pharmaceutical Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Customer Service RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
National Church Residences
207 Portage Trail Ext W
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Posted: February 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNational Church Residences is the innovative leader in integrating home and supportive services for seniors and vulnerable individuals, enabling them to live healthier and more satisfying lives.
Our mission is to provide quality housing and care at affordable prices in communities of caring persons. The mission is national in scope and originates from a Christian commitment of service to older adults, which began in 1961. Open to people of every faith, National Church Residences has become a leading name in senior services, retirement community management and support for people in need.
Looking for motivated candidates to work in our Home & Community Services division in Cuyahoga Falls. Primary focus would be marketing & business development with the opportunity to learn many aspects of the Home Health industry.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns set by the Liaison
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education