Healthcare Sales/Recruiting/Research/Business Development Internship AvailableK.A. Recruiting, Inc
Intern - IT Healthcare SystemsMolina Healthcare Inc.
ReceptionistWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Business Manager job descriptionWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Medical Billingvygon usa
Customer Service Representativevygon usa
Administrative Assistantvygon usa
Nurse ExternBon Secours Health Systems
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Brock & Associates
2380 Rockaway Industrial Blvd
Posted: May 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSister companies Bert Brock Law Group LLC and Care Techs Medical LLC are offering the unique opportunity to join
a fast paced growing team of a Personal Injury Law Firm and an Ambulance Transport Company. We are focused
on providing service to the community in the form of solid legal representation from Bert Brock Law Group and
Quality Basic Life Support Transportation through Care Techs Medical. Our mission is not complete without giving
back to the community. Located in the Conyers GA, this is the opportunity to learn, share, and build with a team of
likeminded millennials who understand the value in visual communication and media production skills.
Our ideal candidate is available at least 2 days a week with strong communication skills and creative marketing
ideas. They are ready to tackle a marketing campaign from inception to completion and will be provided the
opportunity for credit on all their work product which will be prominently displayed in the legal and medical
verticals. THIS IS A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO OPEN THE DOOR TO WORKING IN THE UNDERSERVED LUCRATRIVE
LEGAL AND MEDICAL MEDIA PRODUCTION MARKET.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education