Accounting InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Health Care InternUnited Technology
Project Analyst InternshipAshilder
Project Management InternshipAshilder
Health Care InternMeda AB
Human Resources InternMeda AB
Optometrist Practice front officeGerard H. Hubbell, O.D.
Business/Healthcare AdministrationBookmark This
435 Hawthorne Avenue
Posted: September 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPruittHealth Hospice (Athens) is looking for highly driven individuals for the ideal opportunity to gain experiences in the field of Business/Healthcare Administration through guided learning with facility administrator. These skills will be valuable for various types of administration post-graduation.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will be trained to do the following:
*Facilitate communication among hospice staff, care team, patient/family unites, and/or legal guardians when applicable.
* Provide orientation, training and continuing education of the staff.
* Partner oversight regarding compliance of annual training and education.
* Maintain confidentiality of company.
*Demonstrates integrity at all times.
* Develop and participate in the implementation n of Performance Improvement Quality Assurance.
* Submission of monthly financial reports to director.
* Ensure compliance with agency financial objectives.
* Able to respond to change productively/positively and handle additional projects as assigned.
* Each day brings new challenges, so flexibility and adaptability are a must.
RequirementsMust be age 18 or older
Must complete a background check and drug screening