Accounting InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Providence Little Company of Mary Medical - Blood Pressure Screenings (2 Days. Volunteers Needed.)American Heart Association
Dental Office - Front Office Summer PositionDr. Paul L. Dionne, DMD
Data Entry ClerkSpacelabs
Research InternHeart of All Women / Northwell Health
Healthcare Intern (3 DAYS/WEEK) DIRECT PATIENT CAREPulmonary Rehabilitation Associates, LLC
Customer Services - Human Resource SupportUnited Medical Centers
Business/Healthcare AdministrationBookmark This
435 Hawthorne Avenue
Posted: September 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPruittHealth Hospice (Athens) is looking for highly driven individuals for the ideal opportunity to gain experiences in the field of Business/Healthcare Administration through guided learning with facility administrator. These skills will be valuable for various types of administration post-graduation.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will be trained to do the following:
*Facilitate communication among hospice staff, care team, patient/family unites, and/or legal guardians when applicable.
* Provide orientation, training and continuing education of the staff.
* Partner oversight regarding compliance of annual training and education.
* Maintain confidentiality of company.
*Demonstrates integrity at all times.
* Develop and participate in the implementation n of Performance Improvement Quality Assurance.
* Submission of monthly financial reports to director.
* Ensure compliance with agency financial objectives.
* Able to respond to change productively/positively and handle additional projects as assigned.
* Each day brings new challenges, so flexibility and adaptability are a must.
RequirementsMust be age 18 or older
Must complete a background check and drug screening