Health Care Internatos healthcare LTD.
Behavior Therapist I - MauiCenter for Autism and Related Disorders
Behavior Therapist I - RosevilleCenter for Autism and Related Disorders
Optometric AssistantModernEyes Optometry, PLLC
Healthcare Administrative AssistantVital Rehabilitation
International Operations Intern-UnpaidCleveland Clinic
Document prep clerkDGvault
Internship with a pharmaceutical companyThe Standard Distributors
Dialysis Clinical Manager (Permanent Full-time Position)Bookmark This
Posted: October 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements.
Ensure provision of quality patient care while maintaining cost-effective clinical operations in accordance with all legal, compliance, and regulatory requirements and programs. Adheres to all requirements of the FMCNA Compliance Program, and FMS patient care and administrative policies As the clinical leader, has the authority to make daily decisions to ensure continuity of care and patient and staff safety.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
• Responsible for driving the FMS culture through values and customer service standards.
• Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
• Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
• Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Responsible for supporting and driving FMS quality standards through meeting all ESRD regulatory requirements and the practice of Quality Assessment and Improvement (QAI), including use of FMS QAI tools.
• Implements FMS quality goals and develops facility specific action plans in order to achieve FMS quality standards.
• Accountable for outstanding quality of patient care, as defined by the FMS quality goals, by working with the appropriate In Service Director, Regional Quality Manager and Vice President of Quality, Regional Vice President, and FMS Clinical Services Department to ensure that FMS policy and procedure is followed.
• Responsible for implementing appropriate training according to FMS policy, including training to ensure ongoing compliance with all FMS risk management initiatives.
• Responsible for aggressively addressing and acting on adverse events and action thresholds.
• Oversees facility’s Home Therapies Program if applicable.
• Accountable for compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
• Ensures all FMS Clinical Quality policies and procedures are communicated to and implemented by the facility staff.
• Maintains integrity of medical records and other FMS administrative and operational records.
• Complies with all data collections and auditing activities.
• Maintains facility environmental integrity, including safety.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing (RN).
• Current appropriate state licensure.
• Advanced education preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
• Minimum of 12 months experience in clinical nursing is required. Experience in med/surg or ICU/CCU is preferred.
• Minimum of 6 months chronic or acute dialysis nursing experience is required.
• Must be available as a full-time employee and provide on-call coverage when necessary.
• Demonstrated leadership competencies and skills for the position, including excellent communication, customer service, continuous quality improvement, relationship development, results orientation, team building, motivating employees, performance management, and decision making.
• Demonstrated management skills necessary to provide leadership in the supervision of dialysis personnel and to ensure the delivery of maximum quality care to all patients.
• Employees have to meet the necessary requirements of Ishihara's Color Blindness test as a condition of employment.
• Must complete Clinical Manager training modules and ongoing developmental programs within the specified time line.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity