Health Care Internatos healthcare LTD.
Behavior Therapist I - MauiCenter for Autism and Related Disorders
Behavior Therapist I - RosevilleCenter for Autism and Related Disorders
Optometric AssistantModernEyes Optometry, PLLC
Healthcare Administrative AssistantVital Rehabilitation
International Operations Intern-UnpaidCleveland Clinic
Document prep clerkDGvault
Internship with a pharmaceutical companyThe Standard Distributors
Clinical Research CoordinatorBookmark This
Endoscopic Microsurgery Associates
7402 York Road
Posted: March 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA Towson based gastroenterology center is looking for a motivated individual, interested in working in clinical research. We provide comprehensive clinical trial management services for a diverse set of Phase 1-4 clinical research studies. Applicants should have a strong interest in clinical research and patient care.
If you are just out of nursing school, need to gain experience in healthcare before applying to graduate school, or are looking to expand your career in the medical field, this is the perfect position for you!
• Recruit, screen, and enroll potential trial subjects
• Performing study procedures
• Scheduling and coordinating trial participants tests and procedures
• Dispense study drugs, diaries, and other study-related materials
• Completing regulatory documents and report all adverse events
• Developing and negotiating study budgets
• Data management and reporting with specialized computer software
• Maintain adequate inventory of study supplies
• Process and ship laboratory specimens
• Share responsibility for maintaining a neat and orderly study area
• Ensure that clinical research, and related activities, are being performed in accordance to FDA, GCP, and IRB guidelines
Requirements• A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a health-related field
• Medical degree, licensing, or certifications preferred, but not required (RN, CNA, LNA, MA, Phlebotomist, etc.)
• CPR certification preferred (not required for application, but will be required upon acceptance of the position).
• Clinical research experience is strongly preferred, but we will train the right person
• Proficiency with computers and various software (ex: Microsoft Office)
• Experience with budgets and finance
• Focused, extremely organized, and exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Friendly approachable person with good bedside manner
• Ability to work independently
• Consistency in meeting deadlines
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of subject records, case report forms, and medical files.
• 30-40 hours per week in a medical office work environment
• Exposure to: human body fluids (frequently), needle/syringes and medical waste handling (frequently), and radiation (infrequently)
• Laboratory processing procedures
• Can lift/carry 30+ pounds
• High mental demand/discipline: extensive reading and problem solving
• Subject/Patient care
• Extensive computer use