Internship with a pharmaceutical companyThe Standard Distributors
Health Care InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Medical Office InternshipPsych Pointe of FL
Inside Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Pharmaceutical Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Customer Service RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Community Management & Social Media Intern for Addiction startupBookmark This
Posted: June 01 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAddicaid is an award-winning, top-rated addiction wellness platform for consumers, insurers, and employers. We unite latest findings in digital mental health research and an engaging, data-driven platform to help individuals develop the skills they need for a lasting, fulfilling recovery.
We have an opportunity available to help strengthen our recovery community, increase market visibility, and promote relevant content for different addiction disorders.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment