Public Relations/Marketing InternshipCapital Caring
Training & Marketing for SaaS Tech Company in HealthcareComplia Health
Health Care InternNANTHEALTH CARE
Accounting InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Health Care InternISPEN GROUP
Community Management & Social Media Intern for Addiction startupBookmark This
Posted: June 01 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAddicaid is an award-winning, top-rated addiction wellness platform for consumers, insurers, and employers. We unite latest findings in digital mental health research and an engaging, data-driven platform to help individuals develop the skills they need for a lasting, fulfilling recovery.
We have an opportunity available to help strengthen our recovery community, increase market visibility, and promote relevant content for different addiction disorders.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment