Inside Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Pharmaceutical Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Customer Service RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
ECommerce InternMedical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC
Intern - Healthcare Analytics & Care ManagementMolina Healthcare Inc.
Community Outreach InternshipBookmark This
Lupus Foundation of America Connecticut Chapter
270 Farmington Avenue Suite 362
Posted: January 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Lupus Foundation of America, Connecticut Chapter is currently looking for Community Outreach Interns for the Summer, Fall, and Spring semesters. The Lupus Foundation is looking for hands-on individuals working to increase awareness and public understanding of lupus. To learn more about the Lupus Foundation of America, CT Chapter, visit www.lupusct.org.
Responsibilities- Assist with outreach efforts through communication with local health professionals.
- Provide program support for education seminars and one symposium.
- Plan and participate in advocacy events including our “Lupus Education” Seminar.
- Support advocacy efforts as needed.
- Attend all events during the semester.
Requirements- Undergraduate student or recent graduate.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional attitude.
- Currently majoring in Public Health, Communication, Marketing, Business, or related field.