Medical Care ClerkRush Medicals Center
Executive AssistantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Housekeeper job descriptiontwilight
Billing ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Office ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Summer Internship (Paid) Senior CareKahala Nui
Personal Care Assistant job descriptiontwilight
Marketing InternNAD Treatment Center
Consulting and Coaching InternBookmark This
Posted: November 23 2015
Company Location: Kensington, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis extraordinary career opportunity in a progressive small MD firm that is specializing in taking dental and other professional practices to the next level of performance and effectiveness. You are a talented person with some real experience in Marketing and exceptional communication skills with an interest in learning and growing doing innovative work. Room to grow, for the right person. Mentoring of team members. We are a learning organization, working with dental practices in the northeast with an emphasis on the greater DC area. Our dynamic program wants an effective business development expert; detail oriented, organized; a compassionate demeanor is a must. Should have in -depth knowledge of dental procedures and business systems, and the ability to promote teamwork. We are looking for someone willing to step into a dynamic opportunity with options to market and network as well as consulting, if you wish. Our focus is on both the larger vision of practices as well as the nuts and bolts. Experience in dentistry is important but not essential. If you would enjoy supporting and working closely with progressive patient centered dentists and have a take charge approach to management, internal marketing and communications, email detailed resume. See: metro collaborative.com and mypracticesuccess.net
We also offer a Yearly Retreat. This year. Transitions and Transformations, a collaborative retreat offered to clinicians and friends will include processes for integrating life/work/play as well as daily group yoga, meditation and community visioning your next move 3/28--4/1 http://www.mypracticesuccess.net/collaborative-retreat/
Incentives for success.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Support President in presentations and dinner meetings w/ clients.
- Assist with special clinical client meetings to increase attendance.
- Execute marketing and sales
- Collaborate on team and client retreats
Requirements- Have at least a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Psychology or other B.A. or B.S. or B.F.A.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.