Behavior Therapist I - MauiCenter for Autism and Related Disorders
Behavior Therapist I - RosevilleCenter for Autism and Related Disorders
Optometric AssistantModernEyes Optometry, PLLC
Healthcare Administrative AssistantVital Rehabilitation
International Operations Intern-UnpaidCleveland Clinic
Document prep clerkDGvault
Internship with a pharmaceutical companyThe Standard Distributors
Human Resources InternshipSt. Barnabas Health System
Customer CareBookmark This
Posted: July 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Our Company (Seton Healthcare Family ) is seeking assistance with the "work from home initiative" to assist with Accounting , Marketing, Customer Service, Sales,Filling/Data Entry and Administrative duties online.etc
Seton IVI Fertility is a joint venture between Nova Pulse, India and IVI, Spain which owns and operates IVF centers across India. Founded in Valencia, Spain in 1990, IVI is the world leader in reproductive medicine with 22 clinics spread across Europe and South America. Since its inception, more than 50,000 new-borns entered the world, thanks to the advanced techniques in assisted reproduction practiced throughout the IVI network.Rea.
Seton provides a great opportunity for professionals to further their careers. We are ideally suited for those who are willing to take on challenges and be part of a company that is a game-changer in the healthcare industry. Seton, whose business model has been tried and tested in the US and UK, is run in an absolute professional, ethical and transparent manner.
We are looking for fast Data Entry/Customer care operator(s) to manage effectively large amounts of information. The target is to insert, update and maintain accurate data on computer systems and in archives, with good payrate for paid internship
• Prepare and sort documents / data sheets for the purpose of data entry
• Establish entry priorities by maintaining understanding of what data needs to be entered first
• Enter customer or employee data into prescribed database software
• Check to make sure that accurate data has been entered into the database
• Follow data program techniques and procedures to maintain data entry requirements
• Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting entered information
• Secure entered information by creating data backups on a periodic basis
• Confer with supervisor regarding incomplete information
• Delete unnecessary files that may be bogging down the database
• Check completed work for accuracy and make any required changes immediately
• Perform document scanning work and link all scams with appropriate entries
• Create and maintain logbooks of entered and changed data
• Respond to information access and retrieval requests from authorized members.
• Check source documents against entered data to ensure data integrity at every stage.
• Assist in developing and maintaining improved records within the database system.
• Produce automated data entry and integration reports when requested.
• Generate statistical reports based on maintained data on a periodic basis.
• Test new database systems by performing mock data entry tasks.
Proven data entry working experience
Typing speed and accuracy
Experience with record/chart analysis and immunization extraction is strongly preferred.
High school diploma (or GED equivalent) required.
Ability to accurately complete data entry at relatively high speed, utilizing grammar and spell check software.
Basic computer literacy ability to comply with department needs and expectations (i.e., electronic medical record documentation, using scanners, shredders, etc.).
Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Thorough knowledge of HIPAA policies and procedures, and department and regulatory requirements.
SkillsRequired - Health & Safety Advice, Health & Safety
Preferred - Health & Safety Consultancy