VISTA - Program EvaluationDental Center of Northwest Ohio
Medical Care ClerkRush Medicals Center
Executive AssistantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Housekeeper job descriptiontwilight
Billing ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Office ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Summer Internship (Paid) Senior CareKahala Nui
Personal Care Assistant job descriptiontwilight
Dialysis RN (Fresenius) Permanent- Full Time GulfportBookmark This
Posted: October 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Functions as part of the hemodialysis health care team as a Staff Registered Nurse to ensure provision of quality patient care on a daily basis in accordance with FMS policies, procedures, and training. Supports the FMCNA’s mission, vision, values, and customer service philosophy. Supports the FMCNA commitment to the Quality Enhancement Program (QEP) and CQI Activities, including those related to patient satisfaction and actively participates in process improvement activities that enhance the likelihood that patients will achieve the FMCNA Quality Enhancement Goals (QEP). Adheres to all requirements of the FMCNA Compliance Program, and FMS patient care and administrative policies.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
• Responsible for driving the FMS culture though values and customer service standards.
• Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
• Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
• Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
ResponsibilitiesPRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Directs Patient Care Technician’s provision of safe and effective delivery of chronic hemodialysis therapy to patients in compliance with standards outlined in the facility policy procedure manuals, as well as regulations set forth by the corporation, state, and federal agencies.
• Delegates tasks to all direct patient care staff including but not limited to LVN/LPNs, Patient Care Technicians, and Dialysis Assistants.
• Assesses daily patient care needs and develops appropriate patient care assignments.
• Routinely monitors patient care staff for appropriate techniques and adherence to facility policy and procedures.
• Participates in staff training and orientation of new staff as assigned
• Participates in all required staff meetings as scheduled.
• Ensures educational needs of patients and family are met regarding End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD).
• Provides ongoing education to patients regarding their renal disease, vascular access and dialysis therapy, and other related health conditions.
• Discusses with patient, and records education related to diet/fluid and medication compliance.
• Provides patient specific detailed education regarding adequacy measures where applicable - Online Clearance Monitoring (OLC), Adequacy Monitoring Program (AMP), Urea Kinetic Modeling (UKM).
• Ensures transplant awareness, modality awareness, and drive catheter reduction.
• Educates patients regarding laboratory values and the relationship to adequate dialysis therapy, compliance with treatment schedule, medications, and fluid.
• Provides safe and effective delivery of care to patients with ESRD.
• Accurately implements treatment prescriptions including Sodium (Na) m
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
• Current appropriate state licensure.
• Must meet the practice requirements in the state in which he or she is employed.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
• Minimum of one-year medical-surgical nursing experience preferred.
• Hemodialysis experience preferred.
• ICU experience preferred.
• Successfully complete a training course in the theory and practice of hemodialysis.
• Successfully complete CPR Certification.
• Employees have to meet the necessary requirements of Ishihara's Color Blindness test as a condition of employment.
• Provide coverage at any or all area facilities as required by management.
• Icd-9 coding Training.
• Nurses Technical Training.
• Must meet appropriate state requirements (if any).
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity