Fall Internship Available - Healthcare Sales/Recruiting/Research/Business Development OpportunityBookmark This
K.A. Recruiting, Inc
10 Post Office Square
Posted: September 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
K.A. Recruiting, Inc. is a Healthcare Recruiting company located in downtown Boston, specializing in the recruitment of medical professionals (lab, nurses, nurse practitioner, physician assistants, doctors, pharmacists, physical therapists, and other allied health professionals) into permanent jobs across the United States.
We are also seeking potential senior year students who are interested in getting into a sales position after graduation!
ResponsibilitiesWe’re currently seeking 2 Fall Interns (un-paid) in our downtown Boston location. Your time with us will be spent working on recruiting and marketing projects, communicating with potential candidates and clients, and administrative functions. As an intern for K.A. Recruiting you will be working side-by-side with the two founders of the company, learning from their 20 years of combined industry experience as well as observing the rewards and challenges of a start-up business.
Requirements-We are looking for someone who:
• Is currently enrolled in college or has recently graduated
• Has an interest in sales & marketing, healthcare, the recruiting industry, or in starting their own business
• Is competitive, has an outgoing personality, and an entrepreneurial drive
• Has excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic
• Can commit to a part-time schedule