Medical Billing and CredentialingMSCI Billing Services and Consulting Inc
Healthcare Sales/Recruiting/Research/Business Development Internship AvailableK.A. Recruiting, Inc
Intern - IT Healthcare SystemsMolina Healthcare Inc.
ReceptionistWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Business Manager job descriptionWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Medical Billingvygon usa
Customer Service Representativevygon usa
Administrative Assistantvygon usa
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Brock & Associates
2380 Rockaway Industrial Blvd
Posted: May 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Visit our websites @ www.caretechsems.com & www.bigsettlementbert.com
Sister companies Bert Brock Law Group LLC and Care Techs Medical LLC are offering the unique opportunity to join
a fast paced growing team of a Personal Injury Law Firm and an Ambulance Transport Company. We are focused
on providing service to the community in the form of solid legal representation from Bert Brock Law Group and
Quality Basic Life Support Transportation through Care Techs Medical. Our mission is not complete without giving
back to the community. Located in the Conyers GA, this is the opportunity to learn, share, and build with a team of
likeminded millennials who understand the value in visual communication and media production skills.
Our ideal candidate is available at least 2 days a week with strong communication skills and creative marketing
ideas. They are ready to tackle a marketing campaign from inception to completion and will be provided the
opportunity for credit on all their work product which will be prominently displayed in the legal and medical
verticals. THIS IS A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO OPEN THE DOOR TO WORKING IN THE UNDERSERVED LUCRATRIVE
LEGAL AND MEDICAL MEDIA PRODUCTION MARKET.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback