Medical Office InternshipPsych Pointe of FL
Inside Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Pharmaceutical Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Customer Service RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
ECommerce InternMedical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC
Health Insurance Enrollment AssisterBookmark This
Smart-Tracks Family Center, Inc.
Park Forest, IL
Posted: January 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Non-Profit organization that provides community services in Career Services, Affordable Care Act Health Insurance, and Professional Testing. Our organization is in need of an Intern that possess professional, creative Public Healthcare Skills. The intern who desires to develop their Public Healthcare Skills within our organization, will gain knowledge and understanding of the needs of the public, business industries, and funding opportunity purposes.
If said intern proves to be successful, he or she will have an opportunity to develop Public Health Skills to enter into the workforce of Non-Profit sectors of private and public, academic institutions, and several businesses that consistently look for successful Health Insurance Enrollment Specialist.
Responsibilities• Assist consumers with Health Insurance Enrollment must maintain strict confidentiality of personal identification
• Must have excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and work in teams of diverse backgrounds
• Excellent knowledge in computer usage, account creations, and managing files of consumers
• Compile data, complete applications online, explain eligibility determination results
• Ability to, communicate with Insurance providers and explain Affordable Health Insurance Coverage Plans
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting status to CEO and Administration
• Ability to be a self-starter, strong dedication to developing outreach strategies independently
• Develop creative marketing strategies to advertise through Social Media and nearby local communities
RequirementsBachelor's: 2 Semesters near completing Bachelor's Degree/Certificate a Plus
Career Major/Minor: Business/Public Administration, Health Administration, or Social Worker.
Experience: Ability to multi-task, work with ease, in diverse backgrounds, and work independently and in teams
Technology: Internet savvy & Microsoft Office