ECommerce InternMedical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC
Intern - Healthcare Analytics & Care ManagementMolina Healthcare Inc.
Medical Billing and CredentialingMSCI Billing Services and Consulting Inc
Healthcare Sales/Recruiting/Research/Business Development Internship AvailableK.A. Recruiting, Inc
Intern - IT Healthcare SystemsMolina Healthcare Inc.
ReceptionistWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Business Manager job descriptionWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Medical Billingvygon usa
Healthcare Adminstration or Human Service Field InternBookmark This
67051 Executive Dr.
St Clairsville, OH
Posted: December 22 2014
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionResCare is a human services company dedicated to helping people in every walk of life find their highest level of independence. ResCare employees work in locations and environments in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico to serve the diverse needs of people every day. Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, ResCare is the largest private provider of in-home, training, vocational and educational services for persons with unique needs.
ResCare offers services to:
• people with developmental, intellectual and other disabilities;
• seniors who need help to stay in their own homes;
• young people through schools, job training and foster care;
• people experiencing barriers to employment.
ResponsibilitiesResCare has a regional office located in St. Clairsville, Ohio and this operation provides services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (ages 8 to 85) in Belmont, Carroll, Guernsey, Harrison, Jefferson, Noble and Washington Counties. A student would have opportunities to select which part of the operation would be beneficial to their continuing education (Quality Assurance, Business, Accounting, Human Resources, Clinical, Management, Direct Care, etc) Activities and tasks will be arranged to meet the needs of strengths of each student.
- Provide customer service in hospital, helping family members, visitors, and caregivers
- Understand relationships among healthcare personnel, preferably in clinic setting
- Offer research skills on multiple healthcare issues, resulting in presentation or publication
Requirements- Prefer student with desire to work in the human service field.
- Perform well in environment that values compassion, helpfulness, patience, and resourcefulness
-Must be able to pass a Ohio BCI and FBI background check.
ResCare’s Mission Statement and Quality Way are the guiding principles of our company. ResCare also has an extensive compliance program with clear expectations described in the company’s Code of Conduct.
SkillsRequired - Basic Computer Skills, Flexible Schedule, Dependable
Preferred - Positive Attitude, Compassion