Health Care InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Accounting InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Providence Little Company of Mary Medical - Blood Pressure Screenings (2 Days. Volunteers Needed.)American Heart Association
Dental Office - Front Office Summer PositionDr. Paul L. Dionne, DMD
Data Entry ClerkSpacelabs
Research InternHeart of All Women / Northwell Health
Healthcare Internship at Keller Williams RealtyBookmark This
Keller Williams Realty
Hidden Valley Lane
Posted: July 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou will be working in individual and team settings as a Real Estate assistant. Your responsibilities will include:
- Sending and receiving emails, phone in and out bound call
- Update web site, Blogger, content, and articles
- Update Social media pages: Face book, linked and Instagram
- Make a You tube, short video ( not required)
- Prepare marketing material: postcard, flyer, ETC.
ResponsibilitiesReliable, good communication and on time.
Have skill and knowledge with the position .
RequirementsKnowledge & Experience:
- Office equipment: fax, scan and mobile application
- Microsoft office: Word, Excel and Power Point
- Have knowledge of electronic devices.
- Have your own transportation and valid driver license,
- Have Auto and Health Insurance skills:
- Social media: Face book, linked and Instagram
- Write comments, short content and an article for a blogger, update web site
- Make a ‘You tube’, short video (extra points benefits)
- Basic knowledge of using print templates : Post cards, flyers, business cards
- Language: English; write, read and speak (bilingual benefited)
Internship request to me have an initial interview in person.
After that, the place to work can be discussed depending upon each individuals circumstances.