Case ManagerBetter Decisions Counseling Services
VISTA - Program EvaluationDental Center of Northwest Ohio
Medical Care ClerkRush Medicals Center
Housekeeper job descriptiontwilight
Summer Internship (Paid) Senior CareKahala Nui
Personal Care Assistant job descriptiontwilight
Marketing InternNAD Treatment Center
Logistics Intern/Office SupportNAD Treatment Center
Healthcare IT Telemedicine Community AdvocateBookmark This
5425 Peachtree Pkwy NW
Peachtree Corners, GA
Posted: February 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionflextimeMD, a division of flextimeHealth, is looking for energetic interns in the Atlanta Metro Area to participate in the pilot launch program for its telemedicine platform. The job requires the Healthcare IT Intern to participate in expanding the client base through phone call/sales and networking with community healthcare organizations a given territory.
Responsibilities• Must be ambitious and results oriented
• Ability to accommodate part time hours
• Willingness to learn; we will train candidates with less experience.
• Experience working from a home-based office
• Exceptional sourcing skills, phone skills and computer skills. Ability to build lasting relationships with your candidates.
• Enjoy a team-oriented environment.
• Strong dedication and discipline to make 50-60 or more calls/emails daily
• An outgoing personality.
• Must have current skills on one or more of the social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter,LinkedIn, etc.
• Experience utilizing search engines and job boards