occupational TherapistUC Davis Medical Center (Sacramento).
personal trainerUC Davis Medical Center (Sacramento).
personal trainerSpectrum Health Medical Center-Butterworth Hospital
Clinical Lab TechnicianUC Davis Medical Center (Sacramento).
pharmaceutical Sales RepresentativeUC Davis Medical Center (Sacramento).
physical TherapistUC Davis Medical Center (Sacramento).
surgical TechnologistJohns Hopkins Hospital
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Healthcare Researcher - Product Identification and ValidationBookmark This
Posted: February 09 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
DescriptionWe are a start-up healthcare company composed of 1 CEO, 2 full-time employees, 4 equity partners, 1 fundraiser/COO/Chairman and a number of internal investors that will eventually become shareholders. We have identified a gap in the highly competitive healthcare market and we are looking to identify and refine our product description in an effort to "cement our pitch" to VC/Angel/Seed investors. In short we are looking to identify 'the pain' felt by healthcare providers (doctors/dentists/ healthclinics/specialties doctors(cardio, plastics, ortho, spine etc.) and how we will reduce that 'pain' by providing a seamless piece of software that will become intrinsic to each medical practice in the USA as it utilizes information from other websites. We will provide a key revenue-generating product to healthcare providers across the US however we need you to interview these individuals and compile a list of 20 answers that will assist us in defining this product and illustrating that there is a verifiable and valid need. Once you complete this you may be offered an intern for a summer job that may be paid if you show the tenacity and intellect that we are looking for.
Responsibilities- ability to knock on doors and be lively and introduce yourself
- ability to ask questions in a purposeful way that will elicit the correct answers
- ability to follow instruction and canvass a pre-determined list of individuals
- ability to follow up if asked to by the healthcare provider
- be able to commit at least 20-30 hours over a 3 week period.
- be able to travel from your home to the city or to work from your home town and file the answers to us using a company email that we will provide you.
- if you are not working, have graduated and can show the enthusiasm and inventiveness we are looking for we may offer you 2 weeks of a paid job whereby we will give you a list of healthcare providers and ask you to canvass them and ask them questions. In this case we may pay you for each one you complete or we may pay your for the two weeks and give you a target.