Medical Office InternshipPsych Pointe of FL
Inside Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Pharmaceutical Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Customer Service RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
ECommerce InternMedical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC
Human Resources InternBookmark This
MOLOGEN AG company
Posted: September 23 2016
Company Location: Penn, NE
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 12 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMOLOGEN AG is a biotechnology company specializing in the research and clinical development of innovative drugs in the fields of oncology and infectious diseases.The positions available currently are : An Office Assistant,Receptionist,Data Entry Clerk and Customer Service/Call Center Rep.
Our most important developments to date are the DNA immunomodulator MGN1703, which we are currently subjecting to clinical trials in the treatment of colorectal cancer and small-cell lung cancer. Furthermore our cell-based cancer therapy MGN1601 for the treatment of renal cancer, which is also a highly promising product, is currently undergoing clinical development as well.
The basis for our innovative drugs comes from our own MIDGE® and dSLIM® platform technologies and our own allogeneic tumor cell line. Our products all operate in accordance with the same principle of action: They enable a patient's immune system to fight the disease or pathogen itself. Our drugs, without exception, demonstrate excellent tolerability.
MOLOGEN AG was founded in 1998 and was one of the first biotechnology companies in Germany to be listed on the stock exchange immediately after its foundation. MOLOGEN AG shares (ISIN DE0006637200) are listed in the Prime Standard on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
Over 50 employees are currently working at the company's headquarters in Berlin on the further development of our modern drug candidates.
With our unique, patented technologies and innovative product developments, we are one of the leading biotechnology companies in the fields of DNA medicine and cell-based therapies.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans.Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts