VISTA - Program EvaluationDental Center of Northwest Ohio
Medical Care ClerkRush Medicals Center
Executive AssistantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Housekeeper job descriptiontwilight
Billing ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Office ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Summer Internship (Paid) Senior CareKahala Nui
Personal Care Assistant job descriptiontwilight
Human Resources InternBookmark This
9500 Grand River Avenue
Posted: October 31 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHeritage Manor Nursing & Rehab Center is proud to provide quality long-term and skilled care to the Detroit community. We are unique in that Heritage Manor has many private rooms and large rooms for dual occupancy.
Our facility offers cable TV for each of our 122 licensed beds for Medicaid, Medicare and private pay residents.
Heritage Manor is a 24 hour guarded facility with plenty of parking for both staff and visitors.
Seeking an HR Intern to assist the HR Director with day to day HR functions; i.e. setting up employee files, background check screenings, appointments, etc.
Must have reliable transportation and be able to pass a drug screen and background clearance.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills