occupational TherapistUC Davis Medical Center (Sacramento).
personal trainerUC Davis Medical Center (Sacramento).
personal trainerSpectrum Health Medical Center-Butterworth Hospital
Clinical Lab TechnicianUC Davis Medical Center (Sacramento).
pharmaceutical Sales RepresentativeUC Davis Medical Center (Sacramento).
physical TherapistUC Davis Medical Center (Sacramento).
surgical TechnologistJohns Hopkins Hospital
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Human Resources InternBookmark This
9500 Grand River Avenue
Posted: October 31 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHeritage Manor Nursing & Rehab Center is proud to provide quality long-term and skilled care to the Detroit community. We are unique in that Heritage Manor has many private rooms and large rooms for dual occupancy.
Our facility offers cable TV for each of our 122 licensed beds for Medicaid, Medicare and private pay residents.
Heritage Manor is a 24 hour guarded facility with plenty of parking for both staff and visitors.
Seeking an HR Intern to assist the HR Director with day to day HR functions; i.e. setting up employee files, background check screenings, appointments, etc.
Must have reliable transportation and be able to pass a drug screen and background clearance.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills