Data Entry ClerkSpacelabs
Research InternHeart of All Women / Northwell Health
Social Media & Community Management InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Healthcare Intern (3 DAYS/WEEK) DIRECT PATIENT CAREPulmonary Rehabilitation Associates, LLC
Customer Services - Human Resource SupportUnited Medical Centers
Accounting InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Public Relations/Marketing InternshipCapital Caring
Human Resources InternshipBookmark This
St. Barnabas Health System
4422 3rd ave 183rd 3rd ave
Posted: October 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSBH Health System is a large multi-site health care provider and designated Regional Trauma and Stroke Center. SBH Health System is not for profit, 320 bed community hospital with 90,000 emergency room visits and 500,000 ambulatory care visits annually, a 199 bed Rehabilitation & Continuing Care Center and the lead applicant of one of the largest DSRIP PPS in New York State. SBH Health System is seeking qualified dynamic professionals with a thirst for learning in Human Resources. This position is unpaid but can be completed for school credit.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will need to be able to:
• Provide general office support including telephone coverage, assembling new hire and benefits packets, making appointments, photocopying, and the editing and creation of documents as needed.
• Provide assistance with all recruitment activity including screening resumes and the implementation of applicant tracking system.
• Support recruitment initiatives by assisting with job posting, interview scheduling and on boarding.
• Conduct research and assist with projects in other departments as needed to ensure regulatory compliance and meeting the organizational goals. Any other duty as may be assigned.
Requirements• Minimum of two years undergraduate studies toward a bachelor’s degree (one year for Associates) in Human Resources or a related field.
• Undergraduate or Graduate students in HR or related field strongly desired.
• 1 year related experience preferred.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Applications
Preferred - HRIS, File Management, Front Office Support