Healthcare Software Implementation Intern - Internship to PermanentOpenClinica
Per Hour Correspondent Clerk With Remote Assistant SkillsAlembic Pharmaceuticals
Administrative Intern and Medical Assistant Intern - Private Concierge Medical PracticePink Link Medical
Intern - Clinical Programs PolicyMolina Healthcare Inc.
Medical Billing SpecialistBilling And Collections.com, LLC
Marketing Intern NinjaValueDOC
HealthWorks AmeriCorps VISTACommunity Clinic Association of Los Angeles County
Associate InternWitt Kieffer
Investment Analyst internBookmark This
85 Broad Street
New York, NY
Posted: July 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMSQ Ventures is a New York-based China-US cross-board investment firm startup.
• Interact and learn from venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, and others
• Get to know the New York and broader startup community
• Class credit (if your school approves participation)
• Very positive references (if merited)
The Details: Internship Dates: May 16 – September 16 (flexible)
Location: 85 Broad St. New York
ResponsibilitiesAnalyze potential target companies' financial statements, business models,
• Assist other investment professionals in the due diligence process,
including market research, customer calls and financial analysis.
• Identify and research specific priority industries.
• Prepare various documents and presentations including memos,
proposals, and presentations in Powerpoint, Excel, and Word.
• Compose and distribute regular newsletters
• Assist in organizing events and producing marketing materials.
Requirements• Life sciences education or research experience
• Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong analytical skills – a high attention to detail
• Have passion for VC industry and startups
• Energetic, optimistic attitude