Accounting InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Providence Little Company of Mary Medical - Blood Pressure Screenings (2 Days. Volunteers Needed.)American Heart Association
Dental Office - Front Office Summer PositionDr. Paul L. Dionne, DMD
Data Entry ClerkSpacelabs
Research InternHeart of All Women / Northwell Health
Healthcare Intern (3 DAYS/WEEK) DIRECT PATIENT CAREPulmonary Rehabilitation Associates, LLC
Customer Services - Human Resource SupportUnited Medical Centers
Investment Analyst internBookmark This
85 Broad Street
New York, NY
Posted: July 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMSQ Ventures is a New York-based China-US cross-board investment firm startup.
• Interact and learn from venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, and others
• Get to know the New York and broader startup community
• Class credit (if your school approves participation)
• Very positive references (if merited)
The Details: Internship Dates: May 16 – September 16 (flexible)
Location: 85 Broad St. New York
ResponsibilitiesAnalyze potential target companies' financial statements, business models,
• Assist other investment professionals in the due diligence process,
including market research, customer calls and financial analysis.
• Identify and research specific priority industries.
• Prepare various documents and presentations including memos,
proposals, and presentations in Powerpoint, Excel, and Word.
• Compose and distribute regular newsletters
• Assist in organizing events and producing marketing materials.
Requirements• Life sciences education or research experience
• Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong analytical skills – a high attention to detail
• Have passion for VC industry and startups
• Energetic, optimistic attitude