JOB OFFERBookmark This
158 West 27th St, 5th floor New York.
New Albany, MS
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBS/BA degree in Supply Chain Management preferred. This position requires at least 5 years of related experience in Manufacturing environment.
- Exhibit a broad understanding of Supply Chain planning concepts and systems.
- Strong knowledge of Bill of Material structures.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing operations and maintenance.
- Strong Math Skills Required. Able to calculate figures (add, subtract, multiply in whole number, decimals, and fractions) Able to calculate amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages. Able to convert metric to standard unit of measure and convert foreign currency to US dollar to maintain accurate cost of goods.
- Proficient in Internet Explorer, CRM, Sage 100 and Labelmatrix, Microsoft Office including Outlook with Intermediate skills in Excel.
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment and exercise sound judgment.
- Strong abilities in planning, organizing, project management, and problem solving.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage appropriately. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Possess honesty, integrity and a great work ethic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality is required.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Health & Welfare Benefits Administration, Data Entry, Office Administration, Custom Decks
Preferred - Health & Safety Consultancy, Data Entry, Office Administration, Custom Decks