Health Care InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Accounting InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Providence Little Company of Mary Medical - Blood Pressure Screenings (2 Days. Volunteers Needed.)American Heart Association
Dental Office - Front Office Summer PositionDr. Paul L. Dionne, DMD
Data Entry ClerkSpacelabs
Research InternHeart of All Women / Northwell Health
Healthcare Intern (3 DAYS/WEEK) DIRECT PATIENT CAREPulmonary Rehabilitation Associates, LLC
LPN (student): Plastic SurgeryBookmark This
Plastic Surgeon Paul C. Dillon, M.D.
830 E Higgins Rd,
Posted: August 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou will be working closely with a plastic surgeon on surgeries such as liposuction, breast augmentation, tummy tuck, etc. You will be learning protocol on how to pre-op a patient for surgery to how to input information into an EHR. You will be following up with patients and scheduling their post-op appointments and any other tasks assigned by the surgeon.
Responsibilities- Assist plastic surgeon in surgeries, pre-op, post-op, consults, and follow up appointments
- Prepare and clean procedure room for surgery
- Provide customer service in helping family members, visitors, and caregivers
- Must have excellent computer and customer service skills.
- Perform well in environment that values compassion, helpfulness, patience, and resourcefulness
- Duties many include administrative tasks, maintaining patient flow, phone triage, rooming patients, tracking and other duties assigned.
RequirementsLPN student or LPN certificate.
Must be available Monday and Tuesday 8am-6pm and Saturdays 9:30am-2:30pm.