VISTA - Program EvaluationDental Center of Northwest Ohio
Medical Care ClerkRush Medicals Center
Executive AssistantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Housekeeper job descriptiontwilight
Billing ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Office ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Summer Internship (Paid) Senior CareKahala Nui
Personal Care Assistant job descriptiontwilight
LPN (student): Plastic SurgeryBookmark This
Plastic Surgeon Paul C. Dillon, M.D.
830 E Higgins Rd,
Posted: August 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou will be working closely with a plastic surgeon on surgeries such as liposuction, breast augmentation, tummy tuck, etc. You will be learning protocol on how to pre-op a patient for surgery to how to input information into an EHR. You will be following up with patients and scheduling their post-op appointments and any other tasks assigned by the surgeon.
Responsibilities- Assist plastic surgeon in surgeries, pre-op, post-op, consults, and follow up appointments
- Prepare and clean procedure room for surgery
- Provide customer service in helping family members, visitors, and caregivers
- Must have excellent computer and customer service skills.
- Perform well in environment that values compassion, helpfulness, patience, and resourcefulness
- Duties many include administrative tasks, maintaining patient flow, phone triage, rooming patients, tracking and other duties assigned.
RequirementsLPN student or LPN certificate.
Must be available Monday and Tuesday 8am-6pm and Saturdays 9:30am-2:30pm.