Medical Office InternshipPsych Pointe of FL
Inside Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Pharmaceutical Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Customer Service RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
ECommerce InternMedical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC
Research & Marketing InternBookmark This
NUDAY Integrative Health Solutions Inc
2626 N Lakeview Ave
Posted: April 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho we are:
NUDAY is a seed stage startup that is focused on bringing attention to the health and wellness benefits of using integrative healthcare providers and offers a matching platform that helps consumers choose 1) alternative therapies that are most effective for their issues and 2) integrative providers who offer those therapies and are most qualified for their needs.
NUDAY was founded by Karly Siedlecki www.linkedin.com/in/karlylsiedlecki after she faced personal health struggles that were resolved with integrative medicine. She was frustrated with the overwhelming amount of effort it took to understand what she was looking for in a provider and the difficulty of the actual search.
Integrative medicine is a holistic practice that does not support the use of prescription drugs to mask symptoms but rather tries to resolve the root cause with a combination of modern and alternative therapies like acupuncture and diet therapy. Multiple providers work as a team with the patient to ensure whole health and wellbeing.
Who we are looking for:
A creative, independent, self starter who has experience and/or interest in alternative and integrative healthcare. This position will offer many learning opportunities in an exciting and growing field. You are welcome to work remotely, but are required to meet in person few times a week.
What you will do:
Be a critical part of building an amazing business! Everything from data analysis, system design, interviewing potential customers and consumers to all aspects of marketing.
What you will learn:
- How to create processes to support business operations including backend automated system processes and workflows and sales processes
- End user experience research and requirements gathering
- Project Management
- Analytics and Reporting
- Building a business using the Lean Startup methodology
- Strategic Networking
- Customer interviewing
- Saleforce.com administration
- Growing business opportunities related to Integrative Healthcare
Responsibilities- System design support - analysis of raw data to design forms for capturing new data
- Marketing and Communication Plan development
- Analysis of customer and consumer interview data
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Collaborate on team presentations for investors and clients
Requirements- Background in Marketing, Communication, Healthcare or Technology
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
SkillsRequired - B2B Marketing Strategy, B2C marketing
Preferred - Alternative Medicine, Consumer Healthcare