Summer Internship (Paid) Senior CareKahala Nui
Personal Care Assistant job descriptiontwilight
Marketing InternNAD Treatment Center
Logistics Intern/Office SupportNAD Treatment Center
Health Care InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Customer service/admin assistantAurora Health Care
Customer service representativesAurora Health Care
Marketing InternHealthNow Home Healthcare
Marketing InternBookmark This
PRIME MEDICAL BILLING
Posted: January 11 2016
Company Location: Margate, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrime Medical Billing is a medical practice management company we offer services like, billing, collections, verification and much more to practices and physicians. We are looking for a marketing/sales intern to come on board help us market the business bringing in new clients and possibly grow with us.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Sales
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.